Re-opening information for clients
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the salon and we have been making preparations to ensure that we keep staff and clients safe. On the day of your appointment:
• Please arrive on your own and on time.
• We would prefer you not to bring a coat or jacket with you.
• Wait outside the salon and you will be invited in by a member of the Vision team.
• You are welcome to wear a mask although this is not a requirement.
• All staff will be wearing visors, in line with current guidance.
• We will observe social distancing where possible.
• You will notice enhanced levels of cleaning between each client.
• Towels and gowns will be freshly laundered for each client.
• Currently we are unable to offer refreshments or magazines although you are welcome to bring your own.
• We will be accepting card payments only. (If you wish to leave a tip for team members, please leave cash.)
If you feel at all unwell on the day of your appointment, please do not travel to the salon but do ring us to cancel and rebook. Tel: 01753 883 116
Looking forward to seeing you!